Sunday, September 7, 2008

Knight Rider premiering online

Hey kids, don't overlook: the new, not-at-all-improved Knight Rider becomes a weekly series on Wednesday, September 24th. As was the container during the pilot that aired back in February, I'll be on my settee with my notebook, liveblogging the proceedings and adding much-desirable "perspective" each week, right pending the show's cancellation. Maybe you couldn't concern minus about the liveblog, though.

Or maybe you're just a gourmet for punishment. If that's the holder, your in luck -- the Peacock is posting the spell opening online at NBC.com and Hulu.com on September 17, a week before the network film. I'm gonna deliver on the sneak peer, because I don't want to infect my first result to KITT's new Attack Mode (above). That, I'm discount for you guys. Mark your calendars. Meantime, I'll sentinel this again instead.